Our special ordinary men and women volunteer at the Sayreville Emergency Squad and they do extraordinary things every day. Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?
Ask yourself these questions.
1. Do you thrive on adrenaline, yet keep your calm in intense situations?
2. Do you want to learn medical and/or first aid skills?
3. Do you want to be able to help your friends, family and neighbors in a time of need?
4. Do I have the time? (Whether you can respond whenever someone needs help, have just a few hours a day, or one day a week, There's a Volunteer role for you!)
5. Are you 16 years of age or older?
You count on us, and we count on you! I'm sure you answered YES to one or more of the questions above. Contact our Recruitment Officer today on how you can make a life changing, life saving and feelings you won't get anywhere else by making a pledge to the community you love.
Fill out the request form or email our Recruitment Officer